Skip to content
- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2017
- What is your favorite thing about the company? How the Lodge family true cares about their employees. I really respect and admire how Lodge Lumber gives back to the community and is always looking for opportunities to help other local, small business.
- What’s the culture like? Lodge’s culture is very positive, with very talented people who are respectful, supportive and loyal. Being in a positive environment with good leadership is very imperative to our success.
- What does customer service look to you? I believe we pride ourselves on providing and accomplishing the best customer service to our customers.
- Your hobbies – Cooking, spending lots of family time, and taking trips.
- Two truths and a lie – I’m fascinated with True Crime. I know how to drive a stick shift. I have driven a motorcycle.
- A bucket list item – Learn to play the piano.