Skip to content
- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2001
- What is your favorite thing about the company? Open collaborative on how to meet customer needs.
- What’s the culture like? More like an extended family, we might not always see eye to eye but we have a common goal and connection one to another.
- What does customer service look to you? Absence of “no”, we might even refer clients to competition when we have exhausted all other options.
- Fun fact about yourself – 8 Grandchildren before I was 50.
- Your hobbies – Teaching Bible Classes/Camping.
- Your favorite line from your favorite movie – “I feel a need for speed,” from Top Gun.