Skip to content
- Year started at Lodge Lumber – Jan 2004
- What is your favorite thing about the company? Family owned agility with a lot of growth.
- What’s the culture like? Family values with engaged and inclusive leadership.
- What does customer service look to you? When a customer calls for service they get personal, responsive and reliable service.
- Fun fact about yourself – I used to be a firefighter.
- Two truths and a lie – I married my high school sweetheart, I’ve ridden a jeep in the desserts of Dubai, I love going to the Opera.
- A bucket list item – Visited Vatican City (Check!)