- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2021
- What is your favorite thing about the company? An involved employee base that goes past the office.
- What’s the culture like? Friendly, inviting and motivating.
- What does customer service look to you? Making the customer feel like they are being treated like the only thing that matters and that their needs should be fulfilled if possible.
- Your hobbies – Rock Climbing, Martial arts.
- Your favorite line from your favorite movie – “This is Jack Burton on the Pork Chop Express, and I’m talking to whoever’s listen out there,” from Big Trouble in Little China
- A bucket list item – SkyDive.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!