Skip to content
- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2019
- What is your favorite thing about the company?The Culture.
- What’s the culture like? It is warm and welcoming. You are pushed to further your development as a person. It is very much family oriented.
- What does customer service look to you? Customer service is proactive. It is understanding a business or client, their needs, and their limitations in order to best serve them.
- Favorite food – A rare steak with only Salt and Pepper.
- Travels – Too many to name nationally but have been to Canada and various areas in Mexico. Wishing to go broader.
- A bucket list item – Swing at the End of the World (Banos, Ecuador).