- Year started at Lodge Lumber – I started working at Lodge Lumber when I was a kid. I’d accompany my father, and he’d put me to work doing a variety of things.
- What is your favorite thing about the company? I like that the company allows my words and actions to align. We don’t play games. I value honesty and the company supports my desire to work with our customers in an authentic and genuine way. If I say, I will take care of you, I will take care of you. In addition, I like that we don’t work on commission. It means that we the sales team will treat all of our customers equally. It also means that the customer gets our best- no high pressured sales pitches.
- What’s the culture like? We value teamwork. We all work together to take care of our customers together. We are human. When we make mistakes, we all pitch in to make them right. When we succeed, it was all hands on deck.
- What does customer service look like to you? Customer service means putting the customer first. It means offering the customer our best and doing whatever it takes to help him succeed.
- Fun fact about yourself – I’ve run in over 20 marathons, triathlons, duathlons, and half-marathons.
- Your Hobbies – Healthy cooking, Reading, Traveling, CrossFit.
- Nickname – Queen of Pups.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!