Skip to content
- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2019
- What is your favorite thing about the company? I love that everyone does all we can to make the customer happy.
- What’s the culture like? A family-like environment and everyone helps each other.
- What does customer service look to you? Going above and beyond to get the customer what they need to serve their customers. I love getting to know the customers and hearing about the products that the make.
- Fun fact about yourself – I have played clarinet (professionally, at times) for 26 years.
- Pets? – Mocha Latte, Eastwood, and Jade.
- Something you collect – I used to collect the state quarters, but fell off from doing that. I also have a few glass Coke bottles, from the ’90s, because my Dad worked for Coca Cola for 20 years. One I have is printed for Selena the Tejano singer.