- Year started at Lodge Lumber – 2008
- What is your favorite thing about the company? Every day is a new day, between our diversity of customers and products things aren’t the same on a day to day basis.
- What’s the culture like? The culture is family rooted and everyone works like they care. We work hard but we have a good time too.
- What does customer service look like to you? Customer service is a highly responsive workforce who’s willing to go above and beyond for the customer. That extra sauce could include finding better and more cost-effective products, shipping an order quicker than stated, or keeping an above average communication stream with the customer.
- Travels – Anywhere relaxing with my family.
- Cherished childhood memories – Playing roller hockey with my brother in the driveway.
- The most unusual thing in your office – A baby dinosaur figure.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!